Monday, September 28, 2009

LOSING MYSELF ON THE EDGE!

The matriarch sits on her thrown puking out her orders to all below!


My bare feet balance on the edge of a razor
Trying to balance my weight evenly


Thoughts and words throw my balance


Deeds and action make me falter



The razor slices through my arches
passing through my ankles
pausing slightly as 
my calves give way, like a hot knife through butter


At my knees the pain registers unrecognizably



I wait for my spine to be severed from my gut


The queen she speaks again, berating me for what I've done...

LOSING MYSELF ON THE EDGE


her bile in my ears 
her venom in my mind
I lean over and sever my spine


Death does not happen, I am only paralyzed
The parts I have left still betray my mind
Pain registers in phantom parts of me.
The bitches scorching words cauterize my mortal wounds


Her healing words demoralize my being
Her cancerous existence causes me to be benign


MY EFFORTS ARE LIKE ME... HALF ASSED!
IN HER EYES.

1 comment: