Saturday, August 15, 2009

Sweet Pain

KER-PLUNK the noise a huge rock makes dropping into a deep pool of water.

YOU can almost feel the sound in your stomach.

KA-BOOM the thunder and lightning that rips into the air.

YOU can feel it in your chest when you are in a dead sleep.

A PICTURE is all i have to remind my senses of you.
My memory is faulty and hurts me.

I want to experience you, your smell first. I want to inhale your essence like a warm summer night that has fresh cut hay sweetly wafting through the air.

I want to taste you next. Ooh the sweetness and the saltiness of your hand as i kiss it. The smell of your hair will draw me to your cheek. I will give you a wet kiss so I can lick my lips after. A barely there taste of foundation with a hint of perfume.

Finally your lips! Ooh those tempting lips. I see your tongue dart out to give them the right amount of moisture. i move in, you move in, my hands on your face for the first kiss your hands around me pulling me closer. i want you to pull me down on to you.

I feel so happy you look so happy, we don't stop kissing. it was like i was a hostage and u were waiting for my release, and our love was unable to do anything but pull our souls together.

1 comment:

  1. i really love this post. it makes me want to be her...

    ReplyDelete